Group member: Shuli Song, Qinming Chen, Nianchuan Jian, Weili Zhou, Sujun Zhang, Li Liu, Fei Huang.
Research field: GNSS data analysis, modeling and application; Planetary radio science; VLBI technology and application.
Aspects to be strengthened: Research power need to be strengthened and complemented..
Future direction of development: Space observation technology and application study.
Jinling Li (李金岭), PhD in 1994, research professor in 1998, certificate of PhD student advisor in 2000. Main research field is related with astrometric and geodetic VLBI technology and application studies. Peered review academic publications are more than 130 pieces. Representative ones in recent years are as followings.
(1) Li J L, Guo L, Qian Z H , et al. The application of the instantaneous states reduction to the orbital monitoring of pivotal arcs of the Chang’E-1 satellite. Sci China Ser G, 2009, 52(12): 1833-1841, doi: 10.1007/s11433-009-0279-7.
(2) Li JinLing, Guo Li, Qian ZhiHan, et al. Determination of the controlled landing trajectory of Chang’E-1 satellite and the coordinate analysis of the landing point on the Moon. Chi Sci Bull, 2010, 55(13): 1240-1245. doi: 10.1007/s11434-010-0093-7.
(3) LI JinLing, LIU Li, ZHENG WeiMin, et al. Positioning reduction in the real-time phase of Chang’E-2 satellite. Sci China-Phys Mech Astron, 2012, 55(1): 1-4. doi: 10.1007/s11433-011-4598-0.
(4) LI Jinling, ZHANG Jinwei, Guo Li. On the monitoring model of reference point of VLBI antenna. SCIENCE CHINA - Physics, Mechanics & Astronomy, 2013,56(10): 1987-1994, doi: 10.1007/s11433-013-5171-9.
(5) LI JinLing, XIONG FuWen, YU ChengLei, ZHANG JinWei, GUO Li & FAN QingYuan. Precise determination of the reference point coordinates of Shanghai Tianma 65-m radio telescope. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2014, 59 (21): 2558 – 2567.